There is currently a vacant seat on the ORAPC Committee. If you are a UOI NNADAP Worker and would like to join the ORAPC Committee please contact Autumn Johnson, ORAPC Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to put your name forward.
Term, Qualifications and Responsibilities of the Committee Members
Each member shall serve a three (3) year term. Terms may be renewed with written support of the PTO or Treatment Centre Directors.
Committee Member Qualifications
- Must be familiar with the NNADAP Renewal Framework process and documents.
- Must be familiar with NNADAP Community-based and Treatment Centre services.
- Must be a Certified Addictions Counsellor (or in the process) with the exception of the Host Agency Representative.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience working in NNADAP funded programs.
Committee Member Responsibilities
- Represent NNADAP in their catchment area.
- Actively participate in ORAPC meetings, discussions and decision-making processes.
- Confirm attendance at all meetings.
- Carry out the mandate and approved work plan of the ORAPC.
- Review draft minutes.
- Forward approved minutes to NNADAP Workers in their catchment area.
- Distribute relevant information and consult with NNADAP workers and/or treatment centres.
- Assist in developing a 3-year strategic plan.
- Assist in developing an annual work plan.
- Provide updates through the ORAPC Member Reporting Template.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Act as spokesperson for the Committee as assigned/required/needed.
- Stay current with ORAPC business.