The Ontario Regional Addictions Partnership Committee (ORAPC) makes every effort to update the NNADAP Community-Based and Treatment Centre Worker contact list in order to ensure the annual Ontario NNADAP Conference information and newsletters can be forwarded to each First Nation and Treatment Centre.
Please review the information below to ensure ORAPC has the most updated information possible in order to serve you better.
Please feel free to contact Kimberly Snake, ORAPC Coordinator at 1-519-692-4755 or email her at email@example.com in order to advise of any changes in staffing.Click on the chart below to view the complete listing.
Please click on the link for each PTO and Treatment Centre you wish to access for a complete 2019 staffing update.
- Benbowopka Treatment Centre
- Dilico Treatment Centre
- Iris Treatment Centre
- Ka-Na-Chi-Hih Solvent Abuse Treatment Centre
- Migisi Treatment Centre
- Native Horizons Treatment Centre
- Ngwaagan Gamig Recovery Centre
- Nimkee Youth Solvent Abuse Centre
- Rev Tommy Beardy Treatment Centre
- Sagashtawao Healing Lodge
- GCT #3